Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A new season for a new reason!

It's officially turned fall. I am drowning in my day-to-day activities, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I have something to do at every moment of the day. It's the best time for me to start, or in this case, restart a hobby. I am going to start to blog again. Some of my friends and family have mentioned that they miss reading about the Grow clan or the insanities of my daily life and thinking. Some of my dear friends probably don't remember that I ever had a blog. I remember. It's always on the back of mind. I always have new ideas that I want to write about, but never seem to sit and do it, kind of like my ever growing ironing pile in the laundry room.

Because I am insanly busy, I can't promise a daily posting. But, to make myself more accountable, I'm adding extra passion into the blog. I find that the things that get the most attention in my life are the ones that hit my passion button. While I love sharing the "Jen humor" of my day, which I will always be happy to bless you with, I will also be sharing another heart's desire. I want to hit on some heart subjects.

My other passion, besides my amazing family, is showing people that you can live a normal life and still love God! God has brought me through life's ups and downs and continues to do so. He has shown me that we all can live an easier life if we lift each other up and encourage eachother! We all have similarities and God uses them to help us know that there is hope and light at the end of the tunnel, and He helps us see when things should be laughed at and not to be looked at as just another stress in our lives!

Don't fear! I'm not a preacher. I just have a big heart that is bursting with love and want to share it from time to time! Ok! I also have a herd of children that seem to have taken it upon themselves to make sure that I laugh my assets off about something they did at least once a day! I can't wait to show you all!

1 comment: