Monday, September 22, 2008

A homeschooler's gym class

This is our PE class! No, I don't organize relay teams, or make them do exercises before each class. I have heard of some moms doing a gym class, but we don't. One of the reason's I don't is because of these pictures. Why waste my time? My kids are active. They run, play, spin, jump, and are moving all day long. Even during our rest time, I have to go up stairs and remind them that it is rest time, a time for rest and relaxation. Which means we need to be resting or lying down, not hanging off of our bunk beds and pretending we are jumping off tall buildings like Spider man!
I would love to challenge anyone who thinks that home school kids are getting anything less than public school kids. If anything, my kiddos are having more fun!

1 comment:

Nan said...

Crap! We homeschool too. Seriously... I'm starting to think we're soul sisters! LOL This is fun. :^D
nancypants
http://www.shawnanigans.net