Saturday, August 9, 2008

Her Lovey!

This is Care Bear A. It was a gift for my baby princess on her second Christmas. We had requested it after she went nuts while holding it in a store one day. I had no idea what we were about to embark on.
This is Care Bear B. It is different. I promise. This was bought as her birthday present. We decided that we needed a back up. Every mother has dreams of having a back up blankey or lovey when their child falls in love with it. You can switch them out while washing it, or if one gets lost, you have a back up.
Care Bear A's back side. It's bottom is so perky for a cuddly bear.


Care Bear B. Notice the tail here. Little Princess twiddles it in between here fingers. When she needs extra comfort she takes it's ultra soft tail and rubs her nose to it.

I would like to say that there is a major difference in bears. I think they are the same, but she knows the difference. If I try to hand her the wrong bear, she throws it at me and says, "It's da wong one! Moooooommmmm!" Translation: "What is your IQ woman? Just because I am 2 doesn't make me ignorant!" I still try to give her the wrong one. Sometimes the "right one" is not in a convenient spot. I always try to grab the closest one.

The other night I did get away with giving her the "wrong one". However, she woke up and came to my door at 6:30am the next morning and said, "Mooommmmm! This is NOT da wite one!" And then threw the bear to the floor, and left to find the "right one". Mothers! What do we know!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awwwwwwwww. Those ratty things actually look cute when #4 holds them. We have loveys, too, as you well know. But we have back-ups for our back-up. It's disturbing.