Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New suggestions!

Well my kids were wondering what their mom was up to yesterday. I told them. They thought it so cool that they were going to be on a blog, as if they really know what it is. They honestly acted like movie stars! How cute.

I told them that I needed to find nick names for them and they took it upon themselves to give suggestions. The oldest said that hers of course should be "Princess". How fitting. Why would I ever think it should be different?

The boys, well the boys think of themselves as nothing less than super heroes. Dragons are slain, bad guys beaten, and I am saved from the evil of this world daily from these valiant defenders. They prefer "Batman" and "Spiderman". This is very fitting also.

When I asked what they thought the 2 year old daughter should be named, they all unanimously said......"Destroyer". My problem with this is that I see her as my last baby. She will be 30 and have children of her own, and I will still call her the baby. She will always have the littlest feet and nose compared the the rest of my flock. But, she is like a tornado. She is a tom boy. She is the toughest kid in the 2 year old class at church, not to mention the only girl. Boys are not a problem for this kid, when she has two brothers as her personal trainers. Oh, and lets not forget the "sas" lessons from her older, wiser, and much more mature sister. She would fit into the category of "Joan of Arc" or "Cat Woman". In all actuality I might go with these very thoughtful suggestions.

Oh and I did figure out one for my darling husband, "Ol' Blue Eyes". He may not sing like Frank Sinatra, although he does have a beautiful singing voice, he does have the most amazing blue eyes that this world has ever seen. They stole my heart. Those eyes literally came at me like arrows out of cupids bow. They zapped me into his world and I have been there ever since. So all this to say, Ol' Blue Eyes, is his new nick name, or is it pet name?

P.S. I promise pictures by tomorrow. I have inherited another kid for the past few days, and I needed to get some things done.

No comments: