Thursday, May 29, 2008

She spoke to me!


I got an email yesterday asking what my nick name is? Well I have no idea! I do have this wonderful picture of this mother duck with her 4 ducklings at the zoo. As I chased after her with my camera, my dear husband laughed at me. He totally understood after I explained why of all the animals in the zoo, I chose to take a picture of her. She is an image of my life! She keeps track of her 4 ducklings with love. She protects, feeds, nurtures, squawks at, and raises those babies as any loving mother would. Oh! and let's not forget that she does it in the surrounding of a zoo. Like I said, it is a great image of my life. When a friend of mine emailed me asking what my nick name is? I thought of this picture. "Mother Duck" sounds good for today. Random me might find another name someday that suits my mood better, but for now this works!

No comments: