Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dirt Bags!

Yeah! I said it. I'll say it again...dirt bags! That's what they are! What you don't believe me? Just take a look......



This is what my dear little noodle tried to bring into my house. Let's note here that 4 days ago I washed my kitchen floor. Apparently, they thought that it needed to be dirtied up a bit!


This is Spiderman's back side after playing outside in the backyard. Another note: he also changed once during this muddy day. He tried to hop over the river of mud in our ditch, but he ended up landing in it instead. This was life altering for my cleanest kid. This is the child who screams bloody murder when he drops a pea sized drop of yogurt on the table. Let's just say that he needed his inhaler after the mud bath experience he just had!


Oh, Princess! This girl belongs in Phoenix, Arizona! She tries to where sandals in January. Then she tries to go bare footed in the summer. I will never have white carpet. It is banned from this household. Even brown is seeming to be too light of a color!



To my shock and awe, Batman didn't have a speck of dirt on him. But, but, but! He was dripping with perspiration and had a big glob of syrup in his hair from his picnic dinner. Let's just say that they all had long baths and showers. We didn't want their Sunday school teachers to see the true side of them!

So dirt bag is a fitting definition, isn't it? They are dirty. They just aren't falling under the usual definition of dirt bag.

No comments: