Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The following images may disturb you!

Oh my dear children! I may never have writer's block because of them. This is what I found this morning in my husband's closet. As the CSI, crime scene investigator, in my house I had to decide what was going on here. These poor innocent Care Bears have been tied by their ankles and probably dragged by them too. And talk about positive attitudes, they still have smiles on their faces.

Maybe they were hung by their ankles?



Caught in the act. Yes they were being hung and drug. My baby said that she was putting them in the dungeon. Where do they get these ideas?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kids these days?!

Andrea said...

LOL Cheer Bear and Share Bear look as happy as ever (and now I feel pathetic for knowing Care Bears that well). ;)