Thursday, June 5, 2008

Little Critters Home School

Here at our home school, academic excellence is top priority. We believe in raising the bar for kids to reach. This student, for example, is doing 2nd grade work already. She is new to our school, but has determination to do whatever is before her. Her elementary school teacher mom is very proud!
Let's show her true colors! The truth is that "Little Critter" as I call her, is doing Princess's school work. I don't know what the going rate for having an 18 month old do your homework is, but I am sure it was food of some sort. Notice the perfect finger position on her pencil. Any teacher would be proud.

*Just for your information: I didn't spontaneously have another child, even though its happened before. This one I look after a few times a week. She is cute enough to be one of mine, but come on people! How many kids do I need to have? I adore my 4, and I need no more! (I chant that anytime I get the twinge to have another one!) And besides, I have my perfect dog to baby!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl,
You are so so good. And that student, she MUST be a genius. Who is her mother???? :)
Love ya!

Unknown said...

Ok so I was logged in as Aaron...just had to clarify! ;)

Savannah Girl

Andrea said...

LOL wow Little Critter is a little genius!!!